Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year

This year I start with new goals and plans as I also work in completing those that I have previously started. Something that I've always failed in is keeping a journal, as much as I love writing I can't seem to make myself stick to it, maybe that can be my resolution this year.

What can I tell you about my self? I'm always busy, I'm a mom of two, wife, daughter, sister, business owner, student, homeschooling parent, some what of writer, crafter, and baker. So you can imagine I'm always on the go, always busy.

With this blog I'd like to share some of my ideas, experiences, recipes, thoughts, and stories that might pop up in my head. You can say that my blog will be a little bit of everything, a Hodge-podge.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment