Saturday, January 22, 2011

Abduction

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday....! I was finally freed Friday by my abductor, work. It didn't matter how hard I worked or how fast I tried to rush things, I was held captive against my will. Do this, do that, go here, go there, work was forcing me to do all sorts of things I didn't want to act on. It seemed that by Thursday work was almost tired of me and was getting ready to release me. Yay, I thought, I have finally beat it and I'll be freed! I went to bed that evening hoping that work would not force me to do any more of what I didn't want to do.

As I woke up on Friday morning I only hoped work would not appear and let me free for the weekend, at least only to accomplish some things I needed to do for myself. It seems like it felt sorry for me and decided to leave me free after all.  So as I tried to catch up on things I needed so much to do, I failed to work on one of my crafting projects.

I had promised to post instructions on how to crochet a poncho, you have to remember this is my first poncho and I don't know how many granny squares I need, but I think I am half way done with them. I have 29 squares and I think I need a total of 60. I have the instructions written down but I need to make a small video of the steps to help you along the way too. Hopefully, I can post those instructions within these next few days.

Lets hope that work does not sneak up on me again, that would be dreadful, to fall back into the will of it. I just hope that you don't become a victim of it for it will leave you tired and exhausted. It could also take days to recover from the mental strain you may experience.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment